Unique DIY Gift Wrap Ideas

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving is over so it's time to talk Christmas! I love this time of year! Christmas is my favorite holiday by far. It's also one of the best time for crafting which is just an extra bonus. Today I want to talk gift wrap. I have decided to up my game with my wrapping this year. Yes, it would be easier and quicker to use store bought wrapping paper... but for once I would really love for my gift wrap to reflect the thoughtfulness and care that was put into picking out and buying the treasures inside the packages. So here is what I came up with!


I used a Kraft paper theme with Red, Gold, and Green accents. The green Christmas tree paper was hand stamped by me. It was so easy to do and didn't take a long time to complete. I just rolled out part of the roll on my kitchen table and stamped away. I love it because it was easy yet it's handmade and totally unique!


The rest of the paper (minus the polka dot) is just scrapbook paper! Scrapbook paper is great for wrapping smaller sized presents and stocking stuffers like DVD's, books, and such. There are so many great scrapbooking papers to choose from so the possibilities are endless! Then just add some pretty ribbon and Baker's Twine to finish things off. This project was easy, fun, and now my gifts look special!

PS - stay tuned for a DIY tutorial on how to turn plain Kraft paper into chic, designer style metallic Polka Dot wrapping paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs